- Get applesauce without added sugar to avoid defeating the purpose of even using applesauce.
- Non-fat original flavor is my favorite option for this.
- Mmmmmm….. Pancakes.
- Grated cauliflower has a similar texture to quinoa, so obviously it’s good.
- Chia seeds are a superfood and if you’re a magical mermaid unicorn like me, you need superfood TO THRIVE.
- Sounds weird, but try it in brownies. Yummmmmmm.
- Avocado literally makes everything better and you can’t tell me otherwise.
- Frozen grapes are my heroine. I can’t stop, I won’t stop.
- I’m not a pasta lover, but I actually love zucchini pasta. Very fresh and doesn’t make you go into a food coma.
- DO IT.
- Less sugary, less chemically, all natural delicious fizz.
- When I picture eating mayo, I picture putting it on my skin and it makes me never want to eat it. I know this has nothing to do with that, but just thought I’d throw it out there.
- Popcorn is made for watching movies and also made for me spilling 60% of it onto my lap. Make sure to skip the butter, light on salt.
- Almonds are protein and are awesome. Just do it. GET LEGS.
One of Britain’s best-known upland areas, it is famous for its slate, mountainous terrain and epic landscape of glacially sculpted valleys and craggy peaks.
Stop Victim Blaming campaign poster series.
- me: i fucking hate you i just wanna slam dunk you into the garbage can you belong in
- my friend: wow i didnt know you hated that character so much
- me: oh no hes my favorite
this world never gave me a chance,
this world gonna have to pay.